2020 Ibis Summer Camp
The Club at Ibis
2020 Summer Camp
Summer Camp Is Available
Monday, June 8–Friday, July 31*
Camp Registration Information Can Be Found Below
Summer Camp Daily Schedule
Sport Camp for Campers ages 5-8
Academy Camp for campers ages 9-16
Pick-up for all campers is 4 p.m. sharp at the Clubhouse main entrance.
Summer Camp Information
This year Summer Camp will begin on Monday, June 8, 2020, and will end on Friday, July 31, 2020. Our Summer Program is designed to encourage your child to have fun, improve his/her Sports skills, build self-confidence, and make new friends. We are extremely excited to offer Tennis, Golf, Pickleball, Basketball, Soccer and other sports to our program this summer. These activities and the Ibis Summer Camp family will provide memories to be cherished forever.
The following tips and general information will help the program run smoothly:
- he drop-off/pick-up location will be at the Clubhouse Main Entrance. Counselors will be there to greet and assist the campers. Camp headquarters will be located in the Ficus Room. Please accompany your child on the first day of each week to receive the correct Pick-Up Pass for the week. This will make it easier to enter the Club and pick up your child.
- Apply sunscreen at home.
- Pack your child's daily bag with:
- Golf clubs (if your child owns them)
- Extra shirt
- Bathing suit
- Tennis racquet (if your child owns them)
- Put your child's name on every item he/she brings to camp. (Especially each golf club)
- If our daily lunch selection does not suit your child's tastes, please send a packed lunch with your child. There will be a mini buffet set up for the children each day with many different options for them to choose from.
- Please remember that pick-up time is 4 p.m. sharp. We will have camp counselors outside on the circular drive at 3:45 p.m. to help facilitate pick-up.
Late fees will only incur for parents arriving after 4 p.m.:
- 4:01– 4:15 p.m.: $20 Fee
- 4:16–4:30 p.m.: $40 Fee
- Academy Campers interested in playing golf for their afternoon activity must have a collared shirt and their own golf clubs.
- Please have the Release Form, Information Form, and Camp Rules Form filled out before the first day of camp. You may mail the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them in on the first day.
We have a fun summer planned for everyone at Ibis. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
We can't wait to meet all the fantastic Campers!
Your Camp Directors:
Melissa Sypek: 561.317.3083 & Misty Bauer: 561.385.5122
Registration and Information
Register your Camper online now by clicking here
*Due to the recent activity with the spread of the Coronavirus, the Club may decide to cancel portions or all of Summer Camp if necessary.